Are you interested in hydrosol and essentials oils? Want to create a unique individual blend of gin? Or is whisky more to your taste? Perhaps it’s a particular plant or aromatic that you want to unlock. Explore the Alembics Essence and Bitters libraries, learn how they are prepared and be inspired.
Alembics is based on the beautiful Waiheke Island, only a 35-minute ferry ride from Auckland. To book a time, first send us an email explaining what you’d like to achieve.
Standard individual sessions are 5-5.5 hours in length and generally include:
- Transfers to and from the ferry terminal.
- Refreshing botanical drinks and lunch.
- A distillation process of your choice and all the relevant information related to your topic.
- Full access to the Alembics aromatic library of bitters, botanicals and single essences.
- An artisan gin tasting.
- A follow-up written summary of all the core points covered in your consult and a list of relevant resources.