The weekend: Spend the entire three days with us from Friday to Sunday staying at the River Ridge Retreat, or you can choose to attend the distillation workshops (either or both days). There are a variety of ticketing options available.
Location: River Ridge Retreat New Zealand.
Tickets and pricing: You can buy tickets here Rewild Retreats.
The Alembics Lab distillation workshop single day: $325
The Alembics Lab distillation workshop both days: $650
- 1st Tier – $1400 – For those who are financially well-resourced, pay it forward pricing that allows us to offer
a scholarship spot on this educational experience.
- 2nd Tier – $1200 – For those on medium incomes and access to financial resources.
- 3rd Tier – $1000 – For those on low incomes, caring responsibilities and from marginalized communities.
Flexible payment plans available for all Tiers. Email email@example.com to book your spot.
This is an invitation to reflect on your access to resources and privilege, the value of the work put into these retreats and what you’ll get out of it, what you can genuinely afford, and what you might pay for in a comparable retreat experience. By committing to what is truly within your means you make it possible for others to show up within theirs and we are all grateful for this.
Weekend package includes:
- Includes private or shared accommodation at River Ridge Retreat Friday & Sat night,
- 2 day Alembics Lab Masterclass Workshop,
- All meals & drinks catered by Bush to Buffet Friday afternoon/evening, Saturday morning, afternoon, & evening, and Sunday morning & afternoon (gourmet/ fine dining),
- Foraging tour & workshop,
- Workshop / Talk on Living Soils & How To Create Organic Compost,
- Optional yoga & meditation on Sat & Sun morning.